Work for the largest targeted lifestyle media company in the U.S.!!!
$55-75K+ 1st year average for independent and ambitious
individual with 2+ years direct sales experience to work for 35 year old international company.
You will be calling on businesses, selling digital advertising to be posted on monitors inside premier health and fitness facilities-- numerous regional and local leaders broadcast this network!!!
This position requires 10% overnight travel (M-F) the other 90% of the time you will ...
Account Executive - Inside Sales (Royal Oak, MI)
You are independent, driven by performance, goal-oriented, and looking for more than a job. We're Sequris Group, a comprehensive provider of leading Information Security Services, and we have big opportunities for people like you. This position offers a base salary plus unlimited commission potential. Our Account Executives sell information security products and advisory services to help organizations manage security, achieve compliance, and limit ...
As a Sales Assistant, you will support to the Sales and Account Management teams in their day-to-day activities. You will assist with calls, research, presentations, lead generation / qualification, reporting, database maintenance and campaign management.
You will gain:
- A great learning curve on the education and e-learning business.
- knowledge on the sales process and how to manage a sales pipeline.
- Exposure to a wide variety of people, processes and career ...
Regional Sales Executive
Pace Payment Systems provides you with the opportunity to earn above $92K in your first year!
We’re seeking people who are looking for professional and personal growth through a career in Merchant Services. We are hiring for Regional Sales Executives who have a strong desire to have unlimited earning potential. We provide the most competitive compensation plan in the industry. Our top performers expected income at plan is $92K. If you are new to outside sale a ...
Strong local company is expanding our current sales team and looking to add 4-6 new sales professionals with strong background with customer relations. Great base salary of $500.00+commission paid weekly and company vehicle provided. Contact us today to see what you have been missing. Looking to hire immediately. If chosen, candidate will go through an extensive training program.
Call to schedule interview 586-991-0970
Huffmaster Companies is recruiting a Business to Business inside sales person to work in our Strike Services Division making outbound sales calls.
This positions is good for a recent College Graduate with a Marketing degree wanting to get into Sales.
Must be an energetic "go getter" who can work independently, and is willing to knock out calls all day long. This person will work in our corporate office calling companies who have union contracts about to expire and present the services we provide ...
We are looking for someone who wants to be in medical sales. Someone who has always wanted it and who wants to excel at it and given the opportunity is dead-set on being exceptional. You must be confident, competitive, very detail oriented and have a strong work ethic - you must think and work like it is your business. Sales requires a high level of interaction with our customer service, production and transportation departments. Primary focus is growing sales in our medical device business by ...
Axis Group Inc.
Inside Sales Logistics Representative
Responsible for introducing and selling services to existing and new customers
Conducts research to identify potential customers
Qualifies leads to identify new opportunities and referrals
Provides quotes and negotiates pricing
Documents the details of the sales transaction and tracks and conducts post sales follow up calls with customer
Conducts ongoing customer needs analysis and research of the customer’s ...
Apr 10 -
eBay Classifieds presents a number of advertisements for sales & business development jobs, including city marketing managers, sales representatives, engineer sales specialists, sales assistants, licensed loan officers, business development account executives and media sales jobs. Using eBay Classifieds makes searching online for sales jobs and showbiz jobs in Detroit is easy and straightforward. When you have found a sales or showbiz job that appeal to you, consider contacting the advertiser or employer by phoning up if a number is listed. Additionally, you can click on the reply button on the ad page and send in any relevant information, such as a resume.