Lead all aspects of the call center and its performance. Scope of responsibility includes recruitment, training, coaching, development and accountability. Manage leadership team, develop daily plans, provide updates on call center performance and ensure outstanding performance on all programs. Requires extensive management experience, strong communication skills, leadership, training, mentoring and problem solving skills. Requires a commitment to quality and the ability to meet deadlines while managing many projects.
* Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of the Contact Center.
* Lead, manage and oversee the operations of 200+ seat Call Center.
* Responsible for North America Customer Care, Inbound and Outbound Sales departments performance and daily operation.
* Develop strategies and tactics to ensure objectives are met.
* Pro actively identify gaps in revenue plan and develop contingency plans to hit year end targets.
* Utilize key performance indicators at the individual and group level to drive continuous improvement collectively and individually.
* Share best practices internally and externally.
* Relentlessly improve overall team talent through coaching, recruiting, and dismissing under performers.
* Responsible for Revenue Target of $50+ million.
* Develop call center/customer care policies and procedures that maximize productivity and profitability.
* Develop and implement sales strategies & tactics to exceed annual performance growth expectations, reduce operational cost, and improve employee satisfaction.
* Establish and ensure attainment of goals for customer satisfaction ratings, call center staff productivity, order accuracy, and sales conversion rates.
* Create and execute effective staffing model to meet stringent service level requirements.
? Exceed annual revenue, expense, profitability, customer satisfaction and order quality objectives.
? Total accountability for the financial contribution of the team.
? Demonstrates sound financial management in achieving profitability goals.
? Develop and implement sales, operational, and IT strategies to grow financial performance and improve the customer experience.
? Report sales team performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis with focus on action plans that address areas of performance weakness and/or opportunity.
? Ensure the development of individual business plans per Account Executive & Supervisor to achieve individual and team goals.
? Provides direct leadership and management to on site team.
? Ensure development of site's leadership team via succession planning and leadership training.
? Creates an intense performance environment through regular communications via team meetings and regular 1:1's.
? Actively participate in the sourcing, selection, and training of sales personnel.
? Monitor sales/service employees on sales/client calls on a regular basis and provide constructive and timely feedback.
? Establish an environment that encourages and recognizes accountability, dedication, integrity and superior results performance.
? Develop high performance sales team and motivate team through various sales incentive contests, goals, etc.
? Identify new market opportunities, seek out and establish accounts and develop sales forecasts.
* Bachelors in Business Administration and/or Marketing/Sales related field.
Knowledge & Skill
? Minimum 5+ years as Call Center Sales Manager in B to C or B to B environment.
? Proven proficiency in coaching & selling skills, prospecting, and territory management.
? Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills both written and orally.
? Knowledge of the promotional products/advertising specialty industry considered a definite asset.
? PC literacy Microsoft 2007 environment, to include, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access. Advanced Excel skills necessary to effectively perform successfully.
? Demonstrated strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
? Demonstrated strong fiscal management skills in a P&L environment.
? Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to influence others.
? Working knowledge of and expertise with customer information systems and computer software.
? Familiarity with call center technology, including telephony systems for both Inbound Queues and Dialers.
* Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing successful sales growth plans.
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader.
* Demonstrated ability to manage large people (100+) in a site environment and to work effectively.
* Proven ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
* Ability to analyze processes, enact change and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
* Experience working with Finance systems a plus.
* A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
* Experience leading change.
* Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
* Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
* Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required.
If interested, please send a resume to me, Robert Eberline at ProSearch Group
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.