As a Supervisor you will be part of a team that collectively works together to evaluate, motivate and manage call center staff in the performance of their duties to ensure all development needs are met and goals achieved. The Floor Supervisor reports to the Call Center Manager and has the responsibility of daily operation of their shift.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* “On the floor” management of call center staff during shift hours
* Ability to stand for several hours a day on the floor monitoring the effectiveness of the transfer of calls to agents
* Ability to motivate call center representatives to make outbound calls to meet daily goals
* Ability to Supervise and lead a staff of 12-16 sales representatives.
* Ability to multi task and work in a high pressure environment.
* BA/BS required or the equivalent in directly related experience; two years of call center experience is preferred. Sales experience a plus
* Must have prior supervisory experience
* Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and excel)
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.