Contact: Program Director
11101 Morang Drive, Detroit, MI 48224
Phone: (313) 282-7558
Fax: (313) 468-1476
Tax ID: #38-3640111
2013 Gift Of Giving Backpack Drive
The Gift Of Giving Diaper Drive is running its 4th Annual Backpack Drive from January 3, 2013 through December 31, 2013. Our Gift Of Giving Backpack Drive is a four year campaign implement to collect over 100,000 backpacks during the four year campaign to help mothers in need.
Please help us reach our goal of 10,000 backpacks to provide to our underprivileged youths between the ages of 5 to 17 years old for back to school. Over 50,000 underprivileged youths are in need of basic needs assistance for back to school throughout southeastern Michigan, including Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties. Help support 2013 through 2016 Gift Of Giving Backpack Drive and donate back packs to us today.
During the next four consecutive year, we need your support in collecting over 100,000 backpacks to provide underprivileged youths residing in foster care agencies, foster care homes, boarding houses, transitional houses, halfway housing, Human Services Agencies, daycare centers, head start programs, after school programs and low-income housing.
We need new donors, community leaders, sponsors, community agencies and volunteers to help us collect diapers for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• 50,000 underprivileged youths.
• Underprivileged youths ages 0 to 17 years old
• Domestic violence victims in foster care homes, boarding homes, domestic violence shelters and transitional housing
• Residents residing in Southeastern Michigan, including Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties.
• At risk youths ages 5 to 17 years old
• Child abuse victims residing in foster care homes, boarding homes, domestic violence shelters and transitional housing
Help make a difference by donating backpacks to our 2011 Gift Of Giving Backpack Drive. Send your donation ATTN: Backpack Drive Director, The Gift Of A Helping Hand Charitable Trust, 17148 Waltham, Detroit, MI 48205.