A Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an accredited University.
A valid license in the State of Michigan.
Demonstrated skills in communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Provides direct psychological services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of patients assigned to him/her and ordered by the attending physician or psychiatrist.
2. Serves as a role model of quality care and professionalism.
3. Each patient shall receive timely, comprehensive psychological evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services.
4. Provision of emergency psychological services when required as pertaining to the need for in-patient hospitalization. Provision of coverage shall be on an as-needed basis.
5. The provision of psychological treatment services shall be based on patient need and necessity and not on administrative or fiscal considerations.
6. To provide regular opportunities for collaboration by psychiatrists and other professional staff concerning patients that they are treating in common.
7. Participates in regular QA/UR reviews with Director of Psychological Services.
8. Participates in quarterly full-staff meetings.
9. Assures that all required documentation, as mandated by the Company, is completed in full and within the prescribed timelines outlined in the Clinical Guidelines.
10. Assuring appropriate communication of evaluative and treatment services to facility staff, family members, and other professionals.
11. To provide education to facility staff in salient aspects of patient care via formal or informal in-servicing.
12. Participation in the development of a resource library for clinical staff.
13. Responsible, as needed, for participating in community outreach and educational programs.
14. Responsible to make him/herself available to members of the psychology team for case review and other means of clinical feedback and interdisciplinary interaction.
15. As may be requested, provide liaison for the company with community based agencies with regard to psychological services, particularly with regard to assuring continuity of patient care.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.