Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
1. Assesses patient condition, establishes goals, treatments and care plan in conjunction with the
2. Ensures that appropriate treatment is performed in interdisciplinary fashion, consulting with physicians
about impact of physical therapy factors on the patient’s health status.
3. Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for the medial record.
4. Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies/exercises.
5. Serves as information/education resource for patients, families and staff.
6. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Technicians.
7. Serves as a resource to Physical Therapy staff.
8. Provides on-going education to the Physical Therapy staff.
9. Assists the director with patient care issues.
10. Maintains patient confidentiality.
Base Salary - $68-102K
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Possible for the ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
If interested, please reply to this posting and United Therapist Solutions will contact you shortly. We are a staffing firm that specializes in Therapy and Nursing placement. We look forward to working with you soon! All services are free to Therapists, Therapists Assistants and RN’s! Visit us at www.unitedtherapistsolutions.com. We can help you find the right situation where you can make the biggest difference in people's lives.