• Assist marketing managers and associates in the development and execution of regional and account based marketing projects (design focused)
• Assist the marketing team with development of creative designs and templates for marketing documentation, proofreading/ editing marketing communication
• Establish processes (such as developing templates for various events) to effectively respond to time sensitive requests
• Part-time support of the Experience Center for C-level customer visits
• Other administrative project management tasks and relevant duties as required
• Self-starter, detail oriented, strategic thinker, and be able to develop creative stories with innovative projects
• Aptitude for marketing and potential to assume greater levels of responsibility within marketing
• Able to juggle multiple projects at once
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Suite (primarily PPT & Word)
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools to facilitate edits and modest changes to collateral materials
- 3-5 years marketing work related experience required
- BA/BS Required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.