Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
*** This requires you to ENLIST into the National Guard ***
MILITARY POLICE.......................The Michigan Army National Guard is a Michigan based branch of military service. We have both part and full time job positions. We also have entry level to management level job openings. We can assist with paying for college. We also give you on the job training and experience. We have paid training as you will earn $1,400 - $3,000 a month in training. The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer.
• Paid training
• A monthly paycheck
• Montgomery GI Bill
• Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training (up to $4,500 per fiscal year, 1 October � 30 September)
• Retirement benefits for part-time service
• Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
• 401(k)-type savings plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
• Healthcare Benefits Available
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be between the ages of 17 and 34
• Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
• Minimal law violations (no felonies and a max of one misdemeanor)
For questions or to schedule an interview please call
Recruiting Areas: Sterling Heights, Utica, Clinton Twp and MT Clemens
Recruiting Office: Sterling Heights
44521 Schoenherr rd.
Ad ID: 30138205
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Military Police on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local