CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of highly engineered, complex components serving the agriculture, automotive and aftermarket customers. It offers extensive value-added services including precision maching, engineering, heat treating, assembly, tool design and finishing.
Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Leadership team to establish long range goals, and strategies. Drive the company’s financial ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Chicago is calling you!!!
From the towering skyscrapers to the sparkling lakefront of the sandy beaches. Historic landscaped architecture, one of the kind museums/galleries of every variety, world-class dining, downtown shopping on the Magnificent Mile, a large variety of entertainment venues for sports, comedy with vibrant theater/opera and an intriguing nightlife at the top clubs. Chicago buzzes with energy and excitement all year round.
A fabulous opportunity for a “Tax Manager” with a Chicago ...
Financial services firm in western suburbs is seeking a experience Controller to join their team. The Controller is responsible for directing the work of assigned Accounting staff, summarizing and interpreting client financial data for use by management, clients, and funding authorities, as well as, developing workpapers, and protecting clients assets.
Review of the monthly Income Statement, Open Accounts Receivable Report, Labor Distribution Report and other periodic ...
IPO oriented growth Bio Science organization with significant growth potential. 2013YTD sales in $85M
* Reporting to CFO
* Oversee company accounting and financial functions
* Supervise a staff of eight
* Oversee all audit and other compliance and reporting responsibilities
* Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
*Coordinate company financial forecasting and budget management functions.
*Recommend benchmarks ...
Winter will be here before you know it! Escape the cold, work in sunny Florida! Leading global medical device company is seeking an experienced accounting manager.
• CPA required with a minimum of 10 years of public or corporate accounting experience
• Prior experience in manufacturing, foreign entity consolidation, and business intelligence/consolidation/analytics software required
• Five years of experience supervising staff
• Knowledge of current US GAAP regulations
• Ability to ...
~~Leading CALIFORNIA accounting service firm seeking 7 highly qualified "Best of the Best" to build a life long career with a Accounting firm that caters to the business sector, industries, risk & technology and forensic accounting . Starting Salary with our firm and duties listed below. MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE
~~Los Angeles, CA~~(job description see below)
1. Senior Accountant - Assurance & Advisory
2. Semi-Senior Accountant - Assurance & Advisory
3. Senior Accountant - Tax
4. Semi-Senior ...
This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm ...
(Private Equity Backed, Middle Market Manufacturing Company)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
We are searching for the right Controller for a manufacturer of sensors, detectors, and monitoring equipment that is well positioned for increased growth, profitability and operational efficiency. This business is an established leader in its space.
We are seeking a candidate with:
7+ years of progressive financial management experience and P&L responsibility.
The ability ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Detroit easier than ever before.