Position Description: Assist with the preparation of income tax provision reporting in accordance with ASC 740 and tax account reconciliations Assist with projects as necessary, including for example research on various tax issues, R&D tax credit, state and local incentives, transfer pricing documentation, implementation of new legislation, etc. Assist with the preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments (1120, 1065, 5471, 8865, etc) Assist with the preparation of ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
This position will be a significant contributor to the corporate accounting team responsible for the quality, timeliness and integrity of financial reporting to executive management, Board of Directors, lenders and public equity holders.
Responsibilities will include:
§ Prepare and evaluate balance sheet and income statement information, determining variances and trends and analysis for upper management in order to make informed business decisions.
§ Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ...
This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm ...
We are looking for a CFO with solid experience in a consumer goods company or similar environment.
An explosive, profitable consumer goods International Company seeks a dynamic hands--on Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will possess strong financial and business skills and will add value to the company's direction, policies, and management reporting. Possessing strong interpersonal and leadership skills in order to foster a team--based organization, the candidate's style should be ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of highly engineered, complex components serving the agriculture, automotive and aftermarket customers. It offers extensive value-added services including precision maching, engineering, heat treating, assembly, tool design and finishing.
Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Leadership team to establish long range goals, and strategies. Drive the company’s financial ...
IPO oriented growth Bio Science organization with significant growth potential. 2013YTD sales in $85M
* Reporting to CFO
* Oversee company accounting and financial functions
* Supervise a staff of eight
* Oversee all audit and other compliance and reporting responsibilities
* Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
*Coordinate company financial forecasting and budget management functions.
*Recommend benchmarks ...
~~Oversight of all finance and accounting operation with emphasis placed on budgeting, financial modeling and strategic planning duties.
Additional duties for this CFO role include:
• recommending improvements to ensure financial integrity
• managing and overseeing the relationship with external auditors
• identify and manage business risks and provide strategic management
• oversee financial system implementations and upgrades
• establish and maintain relationships with financial institutions ...
You will have growth opportunities within Corporate Tax at this Fortune 5 Company. Our Tax Professionals work in a team environment where they draw on and develop their tax expertise. This position will assist in preparing and filing federal and state tax returns.
This job offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including relocation costs. Interview expenses and recruiting fees will be paid by the company.
Responsibilities may include:
Prepare U.S. ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Detroit easier than ever before.