Immediate Opening: Quality Engineer – Manufacturing -- Auburn Hills, MI
German company making very high quality products in Auburn Hills is looking for an energetic, sharp quality engineer who wants to join a PROFITABLE and GROWING company.
It’s an exciting time to join this WINNING team.
You’ll provide technical leadership for all aspects of quality engineering throughout the product development process. You’ll spend most of your time on the floor, collaborating with team members to ensure THE ...
Have a Strong Future In Detroit!
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to be part of a team to build a new automotive supplier/manufacturer with a strong future in Detroit. Use your technical skills to contribute to its success. This is a full-time permanent position with competitive salary and benefits.
Supplier Quality Engineer
The Supplier Quality Engineer will work with high risk suppliers for new parts as identified by the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) teams requesting ...
Communicate customer concerns and requirements to appropriate personnel. Coordinates and supervises the day to day activities of the quality control function on the plant floor ie, handling defective material, resolving production quality concerns and monitoring scrap. Demonstrates performance in all quality assurance engineering functions. Develops and trains plant and/or division quality systems. Ability to perform and assist in QA techniques (FMEAS, DOE Plans, 8D's, etc). Directs and oversees QA ...
Description:The Quality Engineer within production drives the Faurecia QSE method and ensures product conformity in accordance with the control plan and the right application of the quality principles (QSE, respect of the ISO/TS 16949 for this scope ). The primary responsibilities include:Approve and implement internal work instructions on the production lines and thus ensure that all necessary inspections are included, the necessary time is allocated in the standardized work sheets and that the ...
Our client is a very prominent FORTUNE 500 tier 1 automotive supplier activley pursuing a Senior Quality Engineer. This plant has experienced four consecutive years of double digit growth and was named as an AUTOMOTIVE NEWS TOP SUPPLIER in 2013.
-Candidate will be report to the Qualitiy Manager and have responsiblitiy for Quality Supervisor and Technicians on top of plant quality engineering duties
-Prepares advanced quality planning documents and participates in quality ...
My automotive client is looking for a full time Corporate Supplier Quality Engineer in Southfield, MI. Candidates will be responsible for typical supplier quality initiatives, activities and functions, maintaining ISO/TS Systems, conducting lead audits for their corporate and business divisions and perform basic quality engineering functions.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 5 yrs of Supplier Quality experience, have TS Lead Auditing and Quality Engineering experience to be ...
NEW POSITION EXCLUSIVE CLIENT AUTO TIER 1 TRANSMISSIONS (in Greenville/ Spartanburg)
Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering/Technology; two+ years Manufacturing Engineering /Quality Assurance experience in the automotive industry.
Knowledge of advanced quality planning, inspection equipment and techniques, root cause failure analysis, capability studies, statistical distributions, machine (metalworking) and assembly ...
Aernnova Engineering has 2 direct hire opportunities and 1 contract to hire opportunity that might fit your career path
1) Quality Manager – Saginaw MI
2) Quality Technical Coordinator – Wisconsin
3) QA Inspector – Sterling Heights, MI
Here are the brief descriptions:
Quality Manager: Plans and directs improvement activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for aerospace processes, materials, products, and suppliers.
Develops a quality ...
Job Title: Quality Engineer - Michigan
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Quality Assurance consists of the development and implementation of effective methods and procedures and the use of proper equipment to effectively respond to requirements for accuracy of company products and services.
• Review and coordinate quality assurance and quality control specifications.
The following are the Responsibilties that are required for this position. Do not submit a Resume if you do not have any prior Experience (minimum 4yrs) as a Quality Engineer. This position is to be filled by Jun, 2013. Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening. You may also go to our website (vetbuilt.com) and fill out an application.
Ensure customer satisfaction through quick follow up to problems/customers concerns, good root cause analysis, & complete feedback.
Project Engineering Team Leader, Quality - Michigan
Essential Job Functions:
• Project Engineers working within the Quality sub-discipline will be involved in tasks associated with maintaining quality metrics, and supporting quality processes. Tasks can include material inspection, collection of manufacturing and process data, data analysis, DFMEA workouts and documentation, and highlighting and presenting findings. Train and coach other team members to execute work proficiently and to ...
Q-Matrix Service: Project Engineer – Eng Tech, Quality (QUAL)
Essential Job Functions:
• Project Engineers working within the Quality sub-discipline may be involved in different tasks relating to maintaining quality metrics and standards. Tasks can include collection of manufacturing and process data, first pass analysis and summary of data, DFMEA workouts and documentation, and highlighting and presenting findings.
• Typical tasks for Quality Data Projects:
o Generate weekly reports to summarize ...
Project Engineer – Eng, Quality (QUAL) – Plant Audit - Michigan
Extensive travel throughout United States and possibly Canada and Mexico
Bachelor’s Degree required
Essential Job Functions:
• Project Engineers working within the Quality sub-discipline will be involved in tasks associated with maintaining quality metrics, and supporting quality processes. Tasks can include material inspection, collection of manufacturing and process data, data analysis, DFMEA workouts and documentation, plant audits ...
OVERVIEW: To plan and perform activities associated with the effective development, application and ongoing maintenance of the defined quality management system and related processes and procedures.
APQP/NEW PRODUCT PLANNING & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Specification review with engineering for parts and checking fixtures.
Review and approval of checking fixtures and initial parts at suppliers.
Writing and maintaining the following:
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Detroit easier than ever before.