Windsor, Ontario based manufacturer is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. This position involves…
- Managing plants quality systems policies and procedures
- Lead customer, supplier, ISO and internal audits
- Supervise a team of quality inspectors
- Manage the process and procedures in specifying, arranging attending and reviewing results from NDE inspections
- Must have 5+ years of QA/QC experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred
- Experience with Lean implementation
Several Full-time Permanent Skilled Trade Positions to be Filled
We are looking for candidates with experience as well as longevity in past positions held.
• Certified Weld Inspectors
• CNC Machinists
• Steel Saw Operators
• Shipping/Paint Line Supervisors
• Material Handlers
• Machine Operators
• Forklift Operators
Send resumes to [email removed] or fax to 419-794-1428, or Send to PO BOX 1148 Maumee, OH 43537.
*Candidates must pass a Drug and ...
Certified Weld Inspector
Must be able to Work ALL Shifts!!
$18.00 to $21.00/Hour, Benefits after probationary period
• Fixture Set-up
• Tacking/Welding Components
• Maintaining Quality of Weld and Components
• Monitors and Corrects Weld Defects
• Analyze Problems Common to Welding
• Completes Welding to Standards Set Forth
• Measures Components and Assemblies to Verify Conformance to Print
Requirements for this Position:
• AWS Certification
• Must Have Own Tools
• Use of ...
Quality Inspector -Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
Immediate openings for Printed Circuit Board Inspectors
Day shift (7:00 am to 3:30pm)
Afternoon shift (3:30 pm to 12:00 am) (shift premium applies)
Examine PCB for cosmetic defects using IPC standards as reference
Perform general precision inspection on fabricated printed circuit boards (PCB) and machined parts to determine conformance with applicable drawings, specification or instructions
Perform receiving and first article ...
Looking for reliable individuals for a
contractor position to conduct insurance inspections for various insurance
companies. For other areas or states, go to www.millinfo.com for more
Applicants must have a computer (PC only XP, Vista, 7. Mac is not compatible at
this time) reliable car, high speed internet, digital camera, monopod (camera
pole) and a measuring device. Must be able to work independently and
communicate through email.
Experience in construction and/or inspections is ...
Mount Clemens manufacturer seeking an experienced Quality Inspector/CMM Operator
Candidate must have experience With Ziess CMM, programming with Calypso preferred
Time will be split evenly between CMM and inspecting parts using hand held tools
Overtime is required and should be inspected
Wage based on skill level and experience
Position Overview STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for numerous Diesel Mechanic positions in the Dearborn, MI area! Essential Duties and Responsibilities Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair customer commercial truck issues efficiently. Perform high quality truck repairs while working closely with shift supervisor. Perform assigned tasks in compliance with dealership policies and procedures Accurate completion of repair orders Keep accurate notes on repair orders to ...
Ft. Snelling, MN
Battle Creek, MI
This position uses basic Law Enforcement subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments in a District or Field Office. Work consists of numerous steps that vary in nature and sequence. Candidate will have multiple responsibilities, deadlines and commitments. The candidate selects from alternative methods and ...
We are looking for a Quality Inspector to fill a temporary position in Ann Arbor. This position involves the inspection of precision parts to assure the quality of product meets documented requirements and good workmanship standards.
Qualified candidates must have experience in reading engineering prints, the ability to use calipers/micrometers and optical comparators, and accurate data entry skills. Minimum high school diploma also required.
Position is expected to last approximately 2 months and ...
Assures that all automatic notching machines are producing quality laminations per issued work orders.
1. Inspect each rack of steel three times to see that the parts are in tolerance and have no burrs.
2. Reports malfunctions to the die setter.
3. Loads stator and rotor notchers with lamination.
1. Must be able to read micrometers and verniers.
2. Must have organizational skills.
3. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
4. Must be able to work with oils, ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Detroit easier than ever before.