This is an opportunity for an experienced Network Adminstrator to become a member of a global network team supporting multiple offices and customer projects. We are seeking a customer service oriented individual who is comfortable working in a fast pace environment performing a wide variety of networking responsibilities. The candidate should be a highly organized, self-directed team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Technical analysis, design, specification, implementation, maintenance and continual support of various networking systems including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, load balances, WAN acceleration, WIFI and authentication.
· Support internal office, production and lab networks plus external customer networks, VOIP communications.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose advanced network issues including root cause analysis.
· Monitoring of performance, availability and capacity of network infrastructure to ensure optimum user experience.
· Create and maintain relevant documentation, diagrams and procedures.
· Participate in an on call rotation for 24x7 support.
· Conduct recurring vulnerability assessments with follow-up corrective action.
· Manage and implement network projects.
· Participates in regional and global network related initiatives.
· Establish strong relationships with IT staff both locally and globally.
· Preferably bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, engineering or business.
· 8 years networking experience in an enterprise environment, predominately Cisco.
· One or more network and security certification: CCNP (required), CCDP, CCIE, CCSA, CISSP, etc.
· Expert knowledge of protocols – IPv4, IPv6, UDP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, Multicast, WCCP, VOIP, MPLS.
· Experience in a 24 x 7 global network environment.
· Experience with leading network firewalls, VPN concentrators, and WIFI and authentication systems.
· Experience with Windows, Linux and vSphere networking.
· Strong project management skills and the ability to liaison with other departments.
· Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a dynamic fast paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational training, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies.
· Candidates should bring examples of their previous work - project plans, network architectures, routing plans, network diagrams with physical and logical connectivity maps, etc.
Please send a resume in confidence to us for immediate consideration.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.