Job Title: Design Engineer – Powertrain engines, AutoCad 2012
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Design Engineering encompasses the design and analysis of parts, components, assemblies, subassemblies and systems, and the production of associated drawings and instructions.
• Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices.
• Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
• Candidate should possess powertrain engine, cylinder head, and rear axle assembly design experience.
• AutoCAD 2011 design software experience required, SolidWorks 2012 design software experience a plus.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.