Manage all aspects of IT services to meet business strategies through IT functions including
· Application systems,
· Office Automation,
· Voice and Data communications, Internet technologies,
· Point of Sale (POS) services and equipment,
· Digital Media,
· Security, and
· Personal Computing devices and equipment.
· Organize and direct the resources of the IT group in order to achieve timely and cost effective solutions to business requirements.
· Build the IT organization by determining and implementing organizational changes, development programs, back up resource plans and succession planning attuned to business cycles and peak period demands.
· Develop vision, strategy, direction and planning for Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS) and Telecommunications initiatives, with a focus on organization goals, customer needs and best practices based on forecasting information provided by senior management.
Continuously work to improve the visibility and integration of MIS initiatives at the executive level of the organization by providing relevant measures of IT impact and performance (system / network availability, IT responsiveness, budget performance, project status and results).
Support business processes with proper IT applications to support operations of the entire Company to include, but not limited to Accounting,
Conventions & Ticketing,
Events, Shows and conference Operations,
CRM, Web and Community Relations,
· Manage and maintain day to day IT operations with a structured, process oriented approach centered on a responsive Help Desk and support personnel.
· Establish and document, at an appropriate level, IT processes and key systems configurations to promote timely and orderly access to information for purposes of maintaining operations.
· Establish system backup and recovery processes that provide the user community with relevant and timely support.
· Develop and publish relevant and timely service level information to the user community to include but not limited to network availability, server availability, application availability database availability, end user computing team performance, voice availability, and environmental (data center) availability.
· Provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives to meet business strategies.
· Act as an internal consultant to all relevant areas of the business, assisting them in identifying business process improvements, improving strategic opportunities, and utilizing IT applications to achieve their objectives.
· Evaluate and develop alternative sourcing capabilities when cost effective such as Software as a Service (SaaS), business process outsourcing (BPO), and other out-sourced IT services as appropriate.
· Provide for highly reliable and scalable infrastructure services delivered in a cost effective manner to include but not limited to WAN, LAN, voice, servers, storage, print, messaging, and authentication services.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 to 15 years of IT experience with increasingly more responsible positions.
- business mind with a technology orientation.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Information Technology (IT) Executive - on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local