Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
Rebuild - Project Manager
• Generate cost models and quotations for the required reconditioning service
• Support CS sales during the sales cycle
• Work closely with CS department managers and support staff to develop and manage the job execution plan.
• Manage to budget and schedule to meet ABB and customer requirements.
• Interface directly with customer.
• Interface with internal and external suppliers.
• Pro-actively plan job execution in coordination with material supply
• Maintain the department’s ability to execute component repairs
• Execute robot buyback program
• Work closely with Rebuild Supervisor to continuously improve cost estimates and execution processes
• Conduct monthly project reviews.
• Accurately manage the invoicing process for executed business.
• Manage to predefined project margin improvement targets.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Experience in dealing with Project related accounting methods and procedures
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Project
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent organization skills - detail oriented
• Experience in dealing with compliance to specifications
• Customer Service background highly desirable.
• SAP Experience is a plus
• Working knowledge of ABB robots
• BS preferred
• 3-5 years experience in Engineering or project management
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.