Job Title: Project Costing Coordinator
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• The Project Costing Coordinator will assist in determining the cost of projects; including material, labor, and overhead cost factors and working with Project Management to load budgets and plan costs into SAP Project Module.
• The Project Costing Coordinator will insure that individual budget factors are loaded into correct SAP WBS codes and Network activities as dictated by Proposal and Project Management documentation and input.
• This individual will support Project budget entry for Systems, R&A, CS, and Parts.
• Will/can be assigned to multiple projects, depending on size and complexity and is accountable for accurate budget and plan cost entry into SAP (jointly with project controller and project manager).
• The coordinator is also responsible for the tracking of warranty costs on a regular basis that includes updating tracking files with monthly activity.
• In addition, the coordinator will assist in monitoring the costs from project inception to completion and alerting project controlling and project management of potential problems or cost overruns.
• This individual will also perform monthly updates to Web ProMIS, a Group tool that is used as a framework for holding local and global management Project Review meetings
• This position will perform a variety of activities associated with one or more projects, and assist Project Managers in various aspects of their assignments.
• Suggest and implement initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
• In addition to direct Project Team support, the Coordinator will also support numerous ad-hoc requests as needed from Finance and Project Management.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.