Client : Power and Automation
Job Title : Project Manager (ID: 7399-1)
Location : Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration : 9+ Months (possibility for an extension)
Department : Robotics
• Responsible for project execution, contract compliance, customer satisfaction and financial return for one or more of the most complex and/or large projects involving major financial commitments.
• Serve as technical consultant to managers and project participants, and coordinate project activities.
• Develop, recommend and implement initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
• Paint Automation, Paint Finishing.
This will assist us in placing you with one of our clients.
• What is your expected yearly salary or hourly rate?
• Please provide details about your education background – Qualification, Name of School, City & State.
• Are you currently on any assignment? Is your current assignment contract or permanent?
• If given this opportunity, how soon would you be able to start on this project?
• Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US?
• Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense?
• If yes, please explain and provide details:
Note: Do not include convictions that have been annulled, erased, expunged, vacated, set aside, sealed by a court, or referred to a diversion program. Conviction of a crime will not necessarily disqualify you from employment. Factors such as age at the time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be considered when making employment decisions. A conviction record will not necessarily be a bar to employment.
• Do you have any disabilities that prevent you from successfully performing the essential functions of this job with or without accommodations?
• What is your home phone number?
• What is your cell phone number?
• On which e-mail ID do you wish to receive further communications in regards to this position?
• What is the best time for me to reach out to you for discussing this opportunity in detail?
• What is the best way to reach you incase an interview is scheduled?
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $480 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 6000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
• Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
• Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
• Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
• Collabera was ranked:
• 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
• 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
• 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
• 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
• 66th on FinTech 100
• 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.