COOK (Part Time) ~ works with the chef, other cooks and kitchen employees preparing or directing meal preparation. Responsible for provision of high quality meal service, compliance with menus, policies, procedures, and regulations in the safe handling of foods and utensils. Maintains a clean kitchen and follows safe food handling practices. Provides positive leadership for all culinary staff on shift. May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
~Experience and training in professional ...
Supervisory Responsibilities: directly supervises employees in the Catering Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assisting in appraising performance; assisting in rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be ...
• Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service
• Prepare a variety of meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable, and cold food items
• Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes for allocated station
• Cover, date and correctly store all bits and pieces and food prep items
• Notify Chef in advance of likely shortages
• Serve menu items compliant with established standards
• Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures instructions
• Close the kitchen correctly ...
Jun 24 -
eBay Classifieds offers a number of food/beverage & hospitality job listings in Detroit, such as housekeeping jobs, hotel management positions, part-time chef jobs, cleaner jobs, food product ambassador jobs, food services assistant positions and environmental services associate jobs. Perhaps you are looking to do catering services for wedding and anniversary events in your local area. When you find a suitable job, send in a cover letter and a resume along with any additional documents or information that you feel may be of use. You can do so by clicking on the reply button on the ad page, or additionally you can phone the advertiser if a number is provided.