Important Safety Tips: Please take care when buying and selling animals. To avoid buying a sick pet or dealing with unscrupulous pet dealers, be sure to meet any animal and owner in person. Do not buy unless you can ensure that the animals are kept in sanitary and humane conditions. Learn more about responsible pet acquisition, ownership and adoption. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:P.O. Box 250602, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Teddy~best Boy Ever! - Medium
Teddy is the cutest buddy ever! He is seriously our big Teddy bear - he is a complete love bug!!! He is a very friendly and loving boy. Teddy is about 4 years old and is a Staffy. He loves people and is a wonderful guy. He is often taken home overnight by a volunteer for sleepovers and this is what she has to say about him: You really couldn't ask for a more perfect addition to your family than the precious Teddy. He loves to be near you no matter what you're doing; loves to be loved. When he's not acting like a perfect gentleman while walking (usually right by your side) or playing with a tuggy toy, he's a sweet angel curled up on a soft bed made just for him. While walking, he doesn't even flinch at squirrels or bunnies (just a little glance & moves on) and other doggies, he just wants to play with. Barking rarely happens with this lil' guy. He LOVES car rides - I have an SUV and he enjoys looking out the back window or curling up in the passenger seat. When the doorbell rings, he's there to greet your guests with a quick wagging tail (sometimes so fast that his butt starts going too) and a smile on his face. I look forward to returning home to see his beautiful face when I walk in the door...wouldn't you enjoy that sight? Please give Teddy a forever home where he can show you all the love he has to give! Please stop by the shelter to meet him! Fill out an online application if you are interested in him! Click HERE to fill out and submit an application online!
<http://www.almosthomeanimals.org/> <http://www.almosthomeanimals.org/help_us.htm> <http://www.almosthomeanimals.org/help_us.htm>
- We ask for your patience as we review your application. Almost Home receives numerous applications each day and cannot respond to every one individually.
- Approved applicants are based on best fit, not first submitted. ALMOST HOME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICANT, so please understand that it is within our discretion to make those decisions on behalf of our animals.
- OUR ADOPTION EVENTS ARE VERY BUSY so please keep that in mind if you intend to come. You should expect to spend some time there if you are sincerely interested in one of our animals (since we have limited manpower and many visitors to screen).
-Due to space limitations, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESCUE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE AT THE ADOPTION EVENT (we are oftentimes saving up to 80 animals at a time!) We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We ask that you DO NOT contact Premier Pet Supply about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
- If a rescue is "PENDING" it is currently in the process of being adopted, but may be available in the future if it is not finalized.
- Keep in mind that we depend 100% on volunteers, most of whom have full-time jobs, so we ask for your understanding as we do the best we can in the endless effort to find homes for these deserving animals!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN A RESCUE!
Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Petfinder ID: 24356460
Almost Home Animal Rescue League | West Bloomfield, MI
For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=24356460