Labor Ready is currently seeking Welders for a Tool & Die shop in Algonac, MI.
Our client has a state of the art manufacturing and design facility. They can oversee a project from Idea/Design to shipping of all types of carriers for precision fixture doors and Lift Assists for all types of products. The right candidate will be welding and fabricating Lift Systems systems. Must be experienced in general welding. Looking for candidates who are reliable and ready to work for a great company!
- 6 months - 1year previous welding experience required
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Welding Certification preferred
- Ability to lift and maneuverer 60lbs
- Welding hood and steel toe boots required
- Ability to work with a safety first culture at all times
Labor Ready is an equal opportunity employer. A drug screen will be conducted prior to placement. If you feel you meet the requirements please apply in person at Labor Ready 817 10th Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060 and call the branch for more information at 810-987-9675.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.