Position: OBD Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: Full time
BS in Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, computer engineering. MS degree is desirable.
6-8 years of automotive engine controls experience preferably in OBD controls
Experience working with Automotive OEMs or large Tier 1 suppliers designing, implementing or calibrating OBDII diagnostic functions is required.
Experience working with the government regulating groups for OBDII diagnostics is highly ...
Position : Controls Engineer - Powertrain Expert
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Fulltime - Permanent
BS in electrical/electronics, mechanical engineering
A minimum of 7 years of related experience
Be a demonstrated expert in automotive powertrain control system design- their design, modeling, verification, and calibration
Ability to design and model control systems with Matlab, Simulink, or Stateflow
Experience in engine controls
Knowledge of version control software and other ...
Proficient with dSpace HIL, INCA, ETAS, Matlab/Simulink. Experience in System Simulation
Calibrate, adapt, and verify Powertrain Controls Plant Models and sub-system models that are ready for use in DFSS analysis, Closed-Loop algorithm simulation, and HIL systems.
• Complete integrated DFSS simulation models and report that evaluate the existing or proposed control design and provides recommendations for implementation.
• Complete integrated control plant and algorithm simulation models and report ...
SR. ENGINEER - SUBSYSTEM INTEGRATION
This position focuses on Vetronic subsystem integration for the GCV program. This engineer will be responsible for:
- Collecting, collating, and analyzing system design information for testability needs.
- Developing and validating integration components (e.g., developing CANoe simulation models, designing cables, developing real-time MatLab/Simulink HIL models, etc.)
- Developing integration test plans, procedures, and test scripts.
- Conducting integration ...
Software Engineer Job #3578 Youngstown, Ohio
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 per year.
Responding to a continued growth in business, a Youngstown control system manufacturer is seeking to add a junior Software Engineer to their team. The main focus of this role will be the research, design, and development of software under the supervision of senior developers and in conjunction with the efforts of hardware engineering associates.
Position Requirements Include:
• A BS in Computer Science or EE
Our client in downtown Chicago, a global leader in credit information and information management services, is seeking a Modeler for its Insurance Analytics team.
You will apply your analytical skills to work on all aspects of the insurance value chain, ranging from pricing models, fraud detection, process triaging to a variety of marketing-related models in customer acquisition, retention, cross-sale, event-based triggering and budget allocation. You will also communicate with customers, external ...
Develop, model, and test application-specific solutions for vibration issues (skill sets for this – vibration or noise consulting work, RKU equations, FEA, SEA, etc)
Analyze vibration or noise issues for specific customer applications (skill sets for this – modal analysis, vibration testing, vibration or noise consulting work)
Perform experimental modal testing on a variety of structures and determine the mode shapes, resonant frequencies, and modal loss factor data for various ...
Job Title: Controls Design Engineer
Location: Erie, PA 16531
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Lead Controls Design Engineer for key Locomotive Embedded Control Systems.
• Engineers in this subsection use state-of-the-art design/validation processes to produce control systems that meet robust performance and reliability goals.
• Design Engineers utilize control systems modeling, Six Sigma statistical tools/methodology ...
Position: Controls Engineer – ( After-Treatment)
Location: Columbus, IN (47201)
Duration: Full time
•Knowledge of Aftertreatment Systems
•Experience in Calibration and System testing for DOC, DPF, SCR systems.
•Knowledge of Diesel Engine Basics.
•Proficient in Matlab/Simulink and other tools used for Engine Testing.
•Integration of Aftertreatment system for Tier4 Powergen products.
•Plan and Execute Test Plans.
•Prepare DFMEA. Plan and ...