Shelley is a sweetheart and just about 2 years old. She loves attention and will keep rubbing up against you until she gets some! Shelley has been spayed, combo tested Negative and vaccines are done. Come check her out!
To fill out an online application please click the link below and remember to put in your vet's phone number. We WILL NOT call you back if the vet's number is not provided.
Online Cat Application <http://www.waganimalrescue.com/adoptcatform.html>
Or email all 17 questions listed below with detailed answers to [email removed]
The information that you provide on the application will help us determine whether the cat that you have chosen is a good match for you, so please give as much detail as possible.
For more information about WAG Animal Rescue, adopting an animal or about our fees please visit our home page. Click Here for the WAG Home Page <http://www.waganimalrescue.com/>
If you are interested in emailing the adoption application for this cat please answer the following questions (copy and paste):
1. Your name, address, home phone number & email address.
Age of applicant, age of co-applicant and do you live with your parents?
2. Your reason for wanting to adopt this cat/kitten?
Are you adopting for: yourself, family, others or gift/surprise?
3. Type of housing you live in (house, apartment, condo, etc.), rent or own.
4. If you are renting, provide your Landlord's name and phone #:
5. Are you looking for an inside cat only, outside only, or both inside & outside?
6. Number of adults and children in the home, and the ages of the children.
7. Who will be responsible for taking care of the cat?
8. What arrangements have you made to care for the pet in case you can no longer do so?
9. The number of hours per day the animal will be left alone, and where you will keep the animal when left alone?
10. List any animals you've had in the last 10 years, including how long you had them and where they are now. Please include the names of each animal, and the type of animal.
11. Are/were they spayed/neutered? Current on vaccines? On heartworm prevention (dogs)?
12. Who is your current/previous veterinarian (clinic name and phone number)? You must call your vet and give permission to release information regarding your pets, we will be contacting your veterinarian as a reference.
13. How much time do your current/previous pets spend outside? How much time would this new pet spend outdoors?
14. Does anyone in your family suffer from pet allergies?
15. Rescue animals require time to adjust to their new home. Are you willing to give this animal adequate time for proper adjustment - perhaps three weeks or more? What amount of time do you consider to be reasonable for adjustment?
16. What behaviors would you be unable to tolerate from an adopted cat?
scratching furniture; jumping up on furniture/counter tops; playing in early a.m. hours; meowing/howling; getting into cabinets/closets/cupboards; hiding from guests/other family members; shedding hair on furniture/clothes; climbing curtains/drapes/blinds; escaping; fighting; throwing up/hairballs.
17. Methods you plan to use to discourage unwanted behavior(s):
yell; put cat in another room; remove problem item(s); put cat outside; won’t tolerate behaviors; swat/spank/hit with newspaper; spritz with water; throw something at cat; who cares cats are cats.
Please put in the subject line the "ID#" & "name" of the cat you are interested in. IMPORTANT:
- An application must be filled out and approved before we will make special arrangements to meet a cat/kitten.
- A volunteer will review your application and contact you if your application is approved or if further clarification is required. We will make every attempt to contact approved applicants within 5 business days of application submission (M-F), but this will depend on the number of applications received. If you do not answer all questions then your appli
Petfinder ID: 19359010
Pet has been spayed/neutered
WAG Animal Rescue | Wyandotte, MI
For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=19359010
Important Safety Tips: Please take care when buying and selling animals. To avoid buying a sick pet or dealing with unscrupulous pet dealers, be sure to meet any animal and owner in person. Do not buy unless you can ensure that the animals are kept in sanitary and humane conditions. Learn more about responsible pet acquisition, ownership and adoption. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.