Job Title: Buyer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Project Procurement consists of the timely and cost-effective acquisition of quality materials, supplies and resources.
• It also includes co-ordinating with associated groups and leading the resolution of purchasing problems.
• Under specific direction, procure goods and services typically involving minor financial commitments and little technical complexity.
• Assist with negotiations and prepare associated documents relative to finalizing agreements.
• Must have machine and Fab purchasing experience!!!!!!!
• We are looking for a guy that has extensive recent experience taking mechanical engineering prints of custom parts / details and negotiate and place orders with qualified machine shops.
• Must have 5 to 10 years direct experience in the purchasing of Mechanical Machine and Fabrication parts with machine shops.
• Must be able to read and fully understand mechanical engineering fabrication and detail engineering prints and designs, including full knowledge of GD & T tolerancing
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.