Important Safety Tips: Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:Cass Elizabeth and Parkway, Waterford, MI 48328
Concise and portable, this drug handbook covers almost 750 generic drugs plus all associated trade-name drugs. Information is organized alphabetically by generic name, and includes details that are current and clinically relevant. Monographs are derived from the Mosby's Drug Consult database, which contains the most current FDA-approved drug information.
• Presents key details on approximately 750 generic drugs (encompassing all associated trade names).
• Features a functional two-color design that highlights key information for quick, easy reference.
• Organizes drug monographs alphabetically, by generic name.
• Monographs are written in an abbreviated quick-reference style for easy use.
• Highlights common and life-threatening side effects for easy identification.
• Highlights considerations that require special attention.
• Identifies drugs which may not be crushed with a special "Do Not Crush" icon.
• Includes herbal interactions highlighted by a special icon.
• Offers lifespan content making it useful for all patient ages, with thorough coverage of geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations throughout.
• Gives storage information, of great importance for the home-health worker and EMT.
• Handbook is concise and portable, for easy transport by home-health workers, EMTs and clinicians.
• Offers a flexible, water-resistant cover for durability in the clinical setting.
Great for pharmacy students, technicians, nurses, or anyone interested in learning about the medications they take.