Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Temp turning into full time opportunity in Canton, MI
Core Methods & Tools (CMT) is a support team that provides software and technical assistance to the product development teams.
* Conduct customer interviews regarding requirements and usage models.
* Gather and document customer requirements.
* Create functional specifications, process flows and user scenarios.
* Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
* Consult with and assist ECAD users to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
* Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, business objectives, identify problems, and suggest changes.
* Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing custom programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
* Prepare detailed work flow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation.
* Write or contribute to creation of instructions or manuals to guide end users.
* Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using work flow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of applications
* capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
* Write, update and maintain custom programs, scripts or commercial software packages.
What you need for this position:
* 2+ years’ experience electrical engineering within the Automotive Industry
* BSEE or BSCE
* Scripting languages – PHP, Awk, Perl, Ruby, Python
* Database management system software – Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL Server, Access.
* Development environment software - A programming language APL, Microsoft’s Common Object Model (COM), Visual Studio
* Object or component oriented development software - C++
* Electronic Design Automation software – Mentor Graphics: CHS, TransDesign