Server Administrator for one of the best companies in SE Michigan
• Configure server operating system services, networks, and server security;
• Deploy and troubleshoot server operating systems;
• Maintain physical location of the server, network connections, and sufficient power for all peripherals;
• Install any unbundled products, such as tape management and disk mirroring, applying patches to unbundled products as needed;
• Support of software installation and configuration;
• Design and architect infrastructure related programs;
• Act as a subject matter expert for a range of Windows technologies including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows Server.
• Microsoft environment (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange) with about 110-120 servers;
• Cisco network equipment;
• Experience with Server Administration (5+ years);
• Experience with Server OS installation / configuration through Windows 2008 R2;
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010;
• Experience with Windows Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, Certificate Services, Clustering;
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Suite with special focus on Configuration Manager and Operations Manager;
• Experience with setup / deployment of Virtualization Technologies (VMware vMotion and/or Microsoft Hyper-V).
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.