Job Title: BTS Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI 48202
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Commissioning, integrating, System verification & acceptance for ex-Client’s BTS ( Flexi platform ) Network Element.
• Develop and maintain BTS project competence, process, and documents for deployment.
• Able to perform advance troubleshooting , able to follow NSN NED documentation and independently resolve project issues.
• Deep understanding Antenna Line configuration ( MHA/RET ) and connectivity as well as Flexi BTS Feature set ( Rx diversity / Antenna Line sharing )
• Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customer, regional management, tier2/tier3/ Product Line support teams.
• Provide support to customers for O&M of RAN Network elements including competence transfer.
• Able to perform on Roof TOP Field Cell site & RRU implementation
• Support Customer Lab for SW/ HW New Feature verification and validation.
• Ensure quality customer satisfaction survey targets and carry end to end RAN support function
• Work as Project Support Engineer for atomization of the process and improve in efficiency & execution of the task
Required Competencies and Skills:
• 3+ years experience in Project , technical support and Equipment IC&I for wireless Network
• Have 2+ year working experience for the ex- Client’s Flexi BTS Commissioning & Integration, Technical support, LAB testing, Validation, FOA and Project Technical support specific task
• Have good understanding about the BSC / RNC will be plus
• Has excellent IP, Unix experience and communication skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• BS Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.