Provide manufacturing leadership from vehicle and tooling design & development through launch of a new model program.
Evaluate manufacturing feasibility using CAD tools to evaluate joint design, flange lengths, weld gun access, design gaps & clearances. Lead assembly tooling strategies, bid package, procurement, supplier management, design & build, installation, & prove out at the assembly site.
Provide controls equipment direction for safety, maintenance and production consideration Perform tool ...
Support all cross functional members of assigned Business Units/processes to optimize KOI performance.
Lead teams through PFMEA development to ensure all potential failure modes are identified and actions are taken to eliminate (preferred) or detect potential defects.
Lead development and implementation of processes to optimize production and eliminate/minimize safety, environmental or ergonomic risk.
Utilize production data, lessons learned, benchmarking and problem resolution experiences to ...
This major automotive tier I component manufacturer has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer. This Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for developing short and long-term solutions to eliminate problems on the production floor. The Manufacturing Engineer will also focus on improving and implementing new or current equipment and processes. Having experience and knowledge of any size high-volume stamping presses or high-volume welding will be considered. (6050Z)
Salary $75,000 - ...
Moeller Manufacturing Company, Inc., Aircraft Division is a manufacturing facility specializing in machined parts for the gas turbine aircraft engine and power generation industries. The primary facility located in Wixom, Michigan is responsible for all customer support including design, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, and customer shipments.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Purpose: Develops and improves turbine engine component machining and assembly processes by studying existing ...
Leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineeror Electrical Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
The person selected must have a BS in either Mechanical, Electric, or Industrial Engineering with 10 + years of supporting a manufacturing environment which utilizes semiautomatic and automatic machinery and equipment. A firm understanding of mechanical, electrical, and machine controls is required.
Strong project ...
Large Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier to automotive industry seeks Manufacturing Engineer who can develop and lead projects for Plastic Parts Assembly.
*** Interact with the production departments to develop and improve manufacturing.
*** Identify cost-savings and quality improvement projects in area.
*** Design and develop manufacturing process for new products and product changes.
*** 3+ years of experience working in a facility which joins and assembles plastic parts
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has demonstrated abilities in design engineering for automated equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting new products/processes.
- Designing automated equipment and processes
- Creating maintenance and calibration support plans for new and existing equipment.
- Working with chemists, other manufacturing engineers, maintenance, and technicians to evolve production lines through the application of technical and ...
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (SME): Automotive Exteriors
Essential Job Functions:
• Leverage your knowledge of the automotive industry to identify opportunities for QuEST’s engineering services.
• Develop tactical and long-term solutions for QuEST’s strategic accounts in the automotive vertical
• Help map the QuEST work instruction process
• Interact regularly with the customer to develop trust and rapport and build QuEST’s credibility
• Consult with the ...
Job Manufacturing Engineering
Primary Location United States-MI-Sterling Heights
Our Seating Division is looking for an Industrial Engineer for its Production Site at Sterling Heights MI
Perform motion and time studies
Analyzing the layout and material flow process and developing improvements.
Improving production process.
Implementing lean manufacturing concepts.
Launching new products.
Development production simulation modeling.
Are you a CMM Professional. CMM Operator for a leading manufacturer in the SE Detroit area.
- Basic PCDMIS operating experience
- Knowledge of CMM type machines
- Recognize CMM software and hardware
- CMM operation - concepts, philosophy, practice and misconceptions
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Basic programming skills a plus
Please send your resume to Mr. Jimmy MacCauley, General Manager at [email removed]
The role is to manage the Plant:
▪ Support (as set in the Plant Improvement Plan) the Shopfloor Management team in the application and deployment of company methodologies and tools in compliance with the Group Policies and Procedures.
▪ Liaise with Plant Mgt Team and carry out company Workshops involving the Shopfloor Management Team to improve operational performance.
▪ Liaise with Plant Mgt Team and provide training and coaching to Plant personnel, through their active ...
Please send resume to: resume2014@gc-employment .com with the subject "Controls Engineer for Global Automotive Manufacturer (Auburn Hills, Michigan)". Please note that incorrect subject won't be read by our recruiters.
To increase uptime, throughput, efficiency and quality, through the process of maintaining, designing, developing and continuously improving our equipment and the utilization of technology to ensure the best quality frames are produced
• Ensure up ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Detroit easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.