Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 4-6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
Provide administrative support to the BU Manager, Controller and BU Management Team.
• Provide administrative support for BU Manager, Controller and BU Management Team.
• Time management - coordination of calendar and assisting with the scheduling of local and global meetings.
• Coordination of travel, both domestic and international.
• Prepare and reconcile reports, database entry reporting, prepare expense reports, presentations etc.
• Payment requests, coding / routing invoices, and issue resolutions with Shared Accounting Services along with other support for the Controlling group.
• Support managers in Webshop transacting.
• Prepare for weekly staff meeting and bi-weekly KPI meeting – organize presentations, gather data, schedule through conflicts.
• Keep current on processes, operations and knowledge of local and global organization.
• Order office supplies and perform variety of other requests.
Education & Experience Preferred:
• 10+ years executive-level administrative support experience
• Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
Business/Technical Skills Preferred:
• High level of proficiency in written and verbal communication within domestic and global organization, as well as with customers.
• Fluent and advanced knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP and Lotus Notes.
• Ability to organize and develop processes.
• Ability to work independently at times.
• Experienced with organizing managers and their duties/schedules.
Behavioral Skills Preferred:
• Interpersonal communication skills -can relate effectively with all levels of employees.
• Display organizational savvy - detail oriented.
• Self Driven - proactive positive attitude and a team player.
• Ability to handle stressful and sensitive issues – maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Analytical skills – be able to draw conclusions and make good decisions.
• Represent organization in a professional manner.
• Ability to multi-task.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.