Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Perform a wide variety of administrative duties of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, in support of the top executive of a major functional area or profit center.
• Promote and implement measures to improve customer relations.
• Guide and instruct new support staff. Compose correspondence and release under own signature, as authorized.
• Produce a variety of documents using various software packages.
• Manipulate data on spreadsheets and/or database software programs, utilizing new formulae and formats, as applicable.
• Coordinate with other management and outside personnel to obtain, assemble, format, and disseminate information necessary for standard and special requests.
• Answer and route telephone calls, transmitting decisions and instructions and answering inquiries to aid executive in the resolution of routine matters.
• Make complete travel arrangements and coordinate meetings and conferences with customers high level executives.
• Arrange for facilities, transportation, lodging and special activities.
• Proposals consist of the preparation of proposals to develop domestic and/or international business and also include making recommendations to ensure that bids and orders received are at acceptable profit levels.
• Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various proposal and cost estimating duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of established practices.
• Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.