The Executive Assistant to the CEO /CFO will perform skilled administrative and high level support services primarily to the CFO and the Department of Finance and Administration and secondarily to the Finance and Audit Committees.
- Act as first point of contact for the CFO and Finance Department.
- Assist CFO daily: receive and return phone calls and handle as appropriate. Provide administrative support to the Finance, Investment Sub-Committee and Audit ...
We are growing! Â As a result Acro's Operations team needs to add an additionalÂ experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to their team!€‹Â This is an excellent direct hire opportunity for a proven, team oriented professional with prior experience supporting multiple busy executives and/or their team!
Provide executive level administrative support to Operations Management and their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform special assignments that are given in an ...
This administration role has direct responsibility for supporting the principal investment adviser, managing the office, and assuring the adherence of compliance regulations by all team members. In this role, the executive assistant will manage calendars, schedule meetings and travel, work with third-party vendors, engage with clients as needed to support activity, and provide general support as needed, to principal and other planners. Prior experience working in a similar capacity with a ...
Ft. Snelling, MN
Battle Creek, MI
This position uses basic Law Enforcement subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments in a District or Field Office. Work consists of numerous steps that vary in nature and sequence. Candidate will have multiple responsibilities, deadlines and commitments. The candidate selects from alternative methods and ...
CHS has an opening for an Executive Assistant to work in our Headquarters in Bloomfield Hills, MI providing administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and President.
The primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support the CEO and the President, Commercial Services. Additional assistance may be provided to other executives as needed.
Some college is preferred and at least 3 years of executive support experience is required.
Must be ...
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Perform a wide variety of administrative duties of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, in support of the top executive of a major functional area or profit center.
• Promote and implement measures to improve customer relations.
• Guide and instruct new support staff. Compose correspondence and release under own signature ...
Assistant to CEO / Marketing VP
Maximize efficiency of the CEO and establish highly organized systems.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers, partners and executive administrative assistants.
• A broad range of complex responsibilities involving confidential or technical information such as: Compiling reports, handling reporting, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, reading e-mail and judging if actions must be initiated.
• Responding to ...
This administration role has direct responsibility for supporting the principal investment advisor, managing the office, and assuring the adherence of compliance regulations by all team members. In this role, the executive assistant will manage calendars, schedule meetings and travel, work with third-party vendors, engage with clients as needed to support activity, and provide general support as needed, to principal and other planners.
Ensure that the firm ...
Jun 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Detroit is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.