This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm accuracy
• Prepare information for regulatory and tax filings
• File all tax reports in an organized manner
• Prepare and send collection reports to collection agency
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years of accounting experience
• Strong business acumen
• Proficient organizational skills which allows for effective multi-tasking
• Advanced in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
• Hands on experience with accounting and billing systems
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.