Growing Manufacturing Company seeks senior accountant responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
1. Prepares monthly account reconciliations and provides appropriate analysis to support an audit
2. Ensures accurate and timely monthly close including all financial reporting deadlines
3. Assists with Account issues and reconciliation. Answers questions from the consolidation group on intercompany transactions and rollforward schedule
4. Prepares schedules for the annual audit and answers related questions from the external auditors
•Support the internal reporting
•Participation in all phases of financial reporting including preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and supporting documentation
•Participation in selected accounting close functions
•Liaise with other departments and external auditors
•Accounting research, analysis and ad hoc projects
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting
* Four to six years of accounting experience
* Understanding of accounting and related internal controls including inventory, fixed assets, accounts payable, accounts receivables and intercompany transactions
* Strong analytical and accounting skills
* Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel
* Experience with BPICs or Cognos a plus
Our benefits package includes PTO, holiday pay, 401(K), health, vision, dental insurance and generous bonus plans.
EOE an equal opportunity employer.
as promised. as expected. as delivered.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.