The Manager of Finance -Contracts & Pricing is responsible for analyzing and administering all contract activity, pricing, and working to ensure support of Business Development Team. This individual also works to ensure communication between the Account Managers, Customers and VP of Business Development
The Manager assists in the monitoring, analysis and reporting of contract performance for all contracted accounts.
• Maintains Commercial Revenue management platform
• Ensures contract terms and conditions are compliant with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
• Creates financial analysis for contract proposals including measures for contract optimization. Can do deep dives into data to look at "ehat ifs"
• Works with the EVP in monitoring both existing and new pricing developments that impact reporting procedures, pricing calculations, corporate fees and any additional measures being implemented that impact the pricing and formulary contracting activities with third party payers
Education and/or Experience::
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, finance or related area required, MBA a big plus.
• A minimum of 10 years experience with revenue side, pricing and contracts.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.