Treasury management area including daily cash processing, payment / deposit processing, gift cards and merchant processing. The position is also designed to directly manage the accounting aspects of the sales, credit & collections process including adherence with internal control guidelines and overseeing collection agencies, treasury service provider and merchant processing providers.
This position is accountable for collections performance and closely managing bad debts and the allowance for doubtful accounts. With accountability for the credit & collections, this position will also oversee accounting processes for sales commissions for sales staff.
· Assist in the finalization of policy & procedure documentation over daily cash administration, treasury Management (ie., wires, ACH, etc), merchant processing, Tender Accounts, Credit & Collections Management
· Oversee the work activities of subordinates and other department personnel to ensure internal controls are being followed (approvals, separation of duties, etc.), as well as management approvals.
· Be proficient in the following applications: Great Plains (including contract system), bank treasury web portals, merchant processing web portals.
· Responsible for adherence to month-end closing deadlines. Manage the completion of month-end closing tasks in a timely manner including the completion of journal entries, trial balance reviews and account analysis.
· Evaluate existing workflow processes and establish goals & action plans aimed at enhancing the customer experience and increasing processing efficiency with leveraged technology (ie., customer statements, contract imaging, etc).
Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be immediately considered for the position.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.