Internal Audit - Senior Auditor
Internal Audit Department
The Internal Audit department has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to be a part of a dynamic team that is integral to the success of Arch Distribution Company. You will have the opportunity to apply your audit experience to all areas of the growing organization.
In this highly visible position you will assist ADC management by utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of our organization's risk management, control, and governance processes. Your primary focus will be on financial, operational, and Sarbanes Oxley audits at auditable entities extending from origination, warehousing, and processing locations to corporate departments. You will work in a team environment to provide analysis, information, and recommendations in an objective, accurate, and timely fashion via issuance of the written audit report, with access to all levels of ADC Management and the Board of Directors. The exposure to multiple functions and high level management provides multiple career opportunities at ADC both within Internal Audit and throughout ADC.
• BA or BS degree in Accounting
• Minimum 5 years of Accounting or Audit experience is required preferably with a large public accounting firm and/or large corporation’s internal audit or accounting department.
• Possession or eligibility for CPA, CIA certifications.
• US GAAP, SOX, and FCPA compliance experience.
• Understanding of agriculture industry and/or commodity trading, and basic geometry
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written formats to all levels of employees
• Must possess the capacity to deal successfully with conflict
• Aptitude to balance multiple priorities to meet stringently established deadlines
• Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to make decisions independently
• Ability to apply previously gained knowledge to new situations
• Experience in the oversight and supervision of colleagues work
• Possesses strong organizational skills
• Climb ladders up to 100 feet high
• Up to 10 percent travel to locations
• Experience with Microsoft Office software
Send a resume to Holly Hunter at [email removed]. We look forward to meeting you
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.