Summary: Responsible for providing guidance and direction to Regional Operations leadership team to drive improved operational and financial performance. This includes a close partnership with one or more Region Managers. Relies on related experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the preparation and evaluation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts. Prepares financial analyses and presents findings and recommendation to Region Manager(s) and Operations Finance leadership.
· Analyze monthly financial statements and present findings and recommendations to Region management team.
· Monitors Working Capital metrics closely and drives good field management practices for improving Accounts Receivable, Job Cost Billing (R.V.I.) and Inventory performance to maximize Free Cash Flow.
· Responsible for ensuring field operations are implementing and in compliance with company policies, procedures and best practices. Works closely with Internal Controls, as needed, to investigate and correct compliance issues.
· Assist Region Manager in preparation for operation reviews.
· BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
· MA, MBA a plus
· CPA a plus
· 8+ years Finance experience preferably including more than one of the following: financial planning & analysis, general accounting, asset management, internal controls or other compliance activities
· Previous Job Cost accounting experience preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field finance concepts, practices and procedures concerning financial analyses.
· Must demonstrate a good understanding of financial statements, inventory and accounts receivable and payables management
· Must display effective managerial courage and comfort around senior management.
· Must demonstrate initiative and be an innovative problem solver.
· Strong working knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP)
· Skilled in Microsoft Office software.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.