Leading independent producer and distributor of programming in the worldwide television marketplace is seeking an experienced Director Finance & Accounting who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
• CPA is highly desired
• Minimum 5-8 years’ prior Accounting/Finance experience with 2-3 years in a leadership position
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Entertainment industry
• Experience supervising an audit ...
Our client is a CPA Firm located in Oakland County is seeking Staff Auditor. This position will be responsible client accounting and evaluation, 401K audits, compilation reviews, corporate and individual taxes. The company offers a great working environment, competitive salary, benefit package including but not limited to health insurance, holidays, 401k, and bonus opportunity.
Performs diversified accounting and research assignments for firm’s clients.
Meets time constraints ...
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of highly engineered, complex components serving the agriculture, automotive and aftermarket customers. It offers extensive value-added services including precision maching, engineering, heat treating, assembly, tool design and finishing.
Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Leadership team to establish long range goals, and strategies. Drive the company’s financial ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Payroll Manager to manage our multi-state, multi-company payroll. Should have an extensive background in managing a payroll team and ensuring the organization is in compliance with all policies, labor laws and tax reporting.
Responsible for managing and directing the work efforts of the corporate payroll function.
1. Provides leadership and direction of the goals and objectives of the department; overseeing team operationally, balancing multiple ...
Financial services firm in western suburbs is seeking a experience Controller to join their team. The Controller is responsible for directing the work of assigned Accounting staff, summarizing and interpreting client financial data for use by management, clients, and funding authorities, as well as, developing workpapers, and protecting clients assets.
Review of the monthly Income Statement, Open Accounts Receivable Report, Labor Distribution Report and other periodic ...
Our client seeks a Payroll Leader
The position would assist payroll specialists who prepare payroll, payroll taxes and related accounting items for 10 related entities. This is an in-house, management information systems payroll module. You do not need to know the software. You must understand how payroll is paid, taxes are deposited, 401-k are funded, etc. You must know how to reasearch items you don't know the answers to.
Prefer a CPP but not required. Please forward your resume to Holly Hunter ...
IPO oriented growth Bio Science organization with significant growth potential. 2013YTD sales in $85M
* Reporting to CFO
* Oversee company accounting and financial functions
* Supervise a staff of eight
* Oversee all audit and other compliance and reporting responsibilities
* Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
*Coordinate company financial forecasting and budget management functions.
*Recommend benchmarks ...
Winter will be here before you know it! Escape the cold, work in sunny Florida! Leading global medical device company is seeking an experienced accounting manager.
• CPA required with a minimum of 10 years of public or corporate accounting experience
• Prior experience in manufacturing, foreign entity consolidation, and business intelligence/consolidation/analytics software required
• Five years of experience supervising staff
• Knowledge of current US GAAP regulations
• Ability to ...
Primary responsibilities (but not limited to):
- General accounting and financial reporting to parent company
- Perform general ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Reconcile and analyze inter-company activity
- Analyze Accounts and related items
- Budget analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget; review monthly forecasts
- Review tax prep pakage for parent company
- Interface with external auditors
- Monitor internal controls & processes
Do you have payroll experience and are you looking for a part time, flexible schedule? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! Our client is implementing a new HRIS/Payroll system and is need someone to lead the payroll implementation and process development.
•Maintain payroll and timekeeping systems, data and processes
•Oversee outsourcing of various payroll activities, such as employment taxes, wage payments, wage garnishments, W2 production and proactively ...
International Chemical Manufacturer is currently looking to for a Tax Director. This individual will report to the CFO and will be part of a financial team working to ensure the timely and efficient completion of federal, state, foreign and partnership tax compliance, as they pertain to the operations.
- Oversee and assist with preparation of consolidated US Federal and multiple state income tax returns, extensions and estimated payments.
- Federal return ...
~~Leading CALIFORNIA accounting service firm seeking 7 highly qualified "Best of the Best" to build a life long career with a Accounting firm that caters to the business sector, industries, risk & technology and forensic accounting . Starting Salary with our firm and duties listed below. MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE
~~Los Angeles, CA~~(job description see below)
1. Senior Accountant - Assurance & Advisory
2. Semi-Senior Accountant - Assurance & Advisory
3. Senior Accountant - Tax
4. Semi-Senior ...
This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm ...
Solid talent is hard to find, and as we continue to grow, it is more important than ever to add quality people to our firm. We are searching for a Staff Accountant to join our team. Candidates should thrive on working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and client-driven environment. To be successful in this role, you must have strong analytical skills, be able to operate independently, work well under pressure, and have the ability to multi-task and think creatively. This is an excellent ...
Jun 2 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.