We are seeking full-time Registered Representatives to work in our Plymouth, Michigan branch office.
Position Summary: Obtains and analyzes financial information in order to forecast business, industry, and economic trends as a basis for making investment decisions. Uses expertise in markets and finance to advise clients in the best management and investment of their funds.
Becomes expert on, and stays current with, the national debt and equity markets, as well as ...
Primary responsibilities (but not limited to):
- General accounting and financial reporting to parent company
- Perform general ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Reconcile and analyze inter-company activity
- Analyze Accounts and related items
- Budget analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget; review monthly forecasts
- Review tax prep pakage for parent company
- Interface with external auditors
- Monitor internal controls & processes
Role and Responsibilities
Company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, one of the leading construction / environmental company has immediate opening for a full-time Controller to guide the financial and accounting activities of the organization, prepare all financial statements and reports, conduct its relationships with lending institutions, and maintain its fiscal records.
Oversee accounting process including job cost accounting, payables, receivables, percent of completion, work in progress, ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
This position will be a significant contributor to the corporate accounting team responsible for the quality, timeliness and integrity of financial reporting to executive management, Board of Directors, lenders and public equity holders.
Responsibilities will include:
§ Prepare and evaluate balance sheet and income statement information, determining variances and trends and analysis for upper management in order to make informed business decisions.
§ Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ...
The Vice President of Finance at WorkForce Software is responsible for all areas relating to accounting and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including financial reporting, bank compliance reporting, sales tax calculation and reporting, year-end audit preparation, and ...
This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm ...
We are looking for a CFO with solid experience in a consumer goods company or similar environment.
An explosive, profitable consumer goods International Company seeks a dynamic hands--on Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will possess strong financial and business skills and will add value to the company's direction, policies, and management reporting. Possessing strong interpersonal and leadership skills in order to foster a team--based organization, the candidate's style should be ...
Junior Financial Planner – Wealth Planning Services - Michigan
We are an independent registered investment advisory firm, located in Troy. We are a boutique firm offering comprehensive wealth management services for high net worth individuals. Our comprehensive approach includes income tax, retirement, cash flow, estate, investment, compensation, benefits, and insurance planning.
A junior financial planner has direct responsibility for supporting client relationships and assisting ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Payroll Manager to manage our multi-state, multi-company payroll. Should have an extensive background in managing a payroll team and ensuring the organization is in compliance with all policies, labor laws and tax reporting.
Responsible for managing and directing the work efforts of the corporate payroll function.
1. Provides leadership and direction of the goals and objectives of the department; overseeing team operationally, balancing multiple ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of highly engineered, complex components serving the agriculture, automotive and aftermarket customers. It offers extensive value-added services including precision maching, engineering, heat treating, assembly, tool design and finishing.
Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Leadership team to establish long range goals, and strategies. Drive the company’s financial ...
IPO oriented growth Bio Science organization with significant growth potential. 2013YTD sales in $85M
* Reporting to CFO
* Oversee company accounting and financial functions
* Supervise a staff of eight
* Oversee all audit and other compliance and reporting responsibilities
* Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
*Coordinate company financial forecasting and budget management functions.
*Recommend benchmarks ...
Our client seeks a Payroll Leader
The position would assist payroll specialists who prepare payroll, payroll taxes and related accounting items for 10 related entities. This is an in-house, management information systems payroll module. You do not need to know the software. You must understand how payroll is paid, taxes are deposited, 401-k are funded, etc. You must know how to reasearch items you don't know the answers to.
Prefer a CPP but not required. Please forward your resume to Holly Hunter ...
JOB ID: MI25915
Job Title: Director of Accounting
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Web Based Services (Nonprofit)
Manage full scope of Business Office, Accounting, tax, insurance, admin
Full Charge -Accounting System & prep. of Monthly Statements
Payroll and related employee taxes, benefits
Identification of work load, prioritization, scheduling, managing
High level accounting skills
Financial reporting and ...
You will have growth opportunities within Corporate Tax at this Fortune 5 Company. Our Tax Professionals work in a team environment where they draw on and develop their tax expertise. This position will assist in preparing and filing federal and state tax returns.
This job offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including relocation costs. Interview expenses and recruiting fees will be paid by the company.
Responsibilities may include:
Prepare U.S. ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.