Company Profile: Federated Capital Corporation (FCC) is a diversified financial services firm with headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI. Our Team is our greatest asset, and we offer a beautiful, professional office with supportive and friendly Coworkers and a hardworking Executive Team. Because our Team is important to us, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flex Spending, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO) ...
IPO oriented growth Bio Science organization with significant growth potential. 2013YTD sales in $85M
* Reporting to CFO
* Oversee company accounting and financial functions
* Supervise a staff of eight
* Oversee all audit and other compliance and reporting responsibilities
* Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
*Coordinate company financial forecasting and budget management functions.
*Recommend benchmarks ...
Our client seeks a Payroll Leader
The position would assist payroll specialists who prepare payroll, payroll taxes and related accounting items for 10 related entities. This is an in-house, management information systems payroll module. You do not need to know the software. You must understand how payroll is paid, taxes are deposited, 401-k are funded, etc. You must know how to reasearch items you don't know the answers to.
Prefer a CPP but not required. Please forward your resume to Holly Hunter ...
Prepares and reviews personal and corporate tax returns, including some complex returns and related projections
Reviews and approves all types of business entity and individual income tax returns to include sales tax, payroll tax, personal property tax and business license filings
Performs tax research and reviews tax research projects completed by other staff
Communicates tax developments to firm
Analyzes IRS notices and drafts responses; reviews IRS notice responses ...
JOB ID: MI25915
Job Title: Director of Accounting
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Web Based Services (Nonprofit)
Manage full scope of Business Office, Accounting, tax, insurance, admin
Full Charge -Accounting System & prep. of Monthly Statements
Payroll and related employee taxes, benefits
Identification of work load, prioritization, scheduling, managing
High level accounting skills
Financial reporting and ...
The Manager will assist the partners/managing directors in assuming overall responsibilities in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: engagement management & client service, sales, practice development, marketing, cross selling, discipline & industry expertise, external activities & networking, leadership, people development, and strategic business planning.
• Must have Bachelor’s in Accounting (for Tax)
• Master’s in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• 7+ years in relevant position ...
Assist the Partners/Managing Directors in assuming overall responsibilities in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: engagement management & client service, sales, practice development, marketing, cross selling, discipline & industry expertise, external activities & networking, leadership, people development, and strategic business planning.
• Must have Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Master’s in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• 6+ years in relevant position
• Public ...
America's Tax & Accounting, Inc. is one of Michigan's largest independent providers of tax preparation and planning services, specializing in the retirement community. We are currently hiring an experienced CPA, with a specialty in Taxation for our Warren office. The position is a full time paid position, working at least 40 hours per week. Overtime and weekends may be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Managing tax preparers and clerical staff in a high-volume ...
Primary responsibilities (but not limited to):
- General accounting and financial reporting to parent company
- Perform general ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Reconcile and analyze inter-company activity
- Analyze Accounts and related items
- Budget analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget; review monthly forecasts
- Review tax prep pakage for parent company
- Interface with external auditors
- Monitor internal controls & processes
This position is responsible to prepare monthly financial reports, enter accounting transactions and provide ad-hoc reports. The Staff Accountant also is responsible for maintaining relationship with outside CPAs.
• Post cash receipts and A/P invoices in QuickBooks
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare all monthly financial reports
• Prepare revenue assurance and dispute analysis and work with outside CPA to confirm ...
Chrysler has EXCITING ACCOUNTING opportunities! Relocation offered.
Internal;/External Reporting, IFRS/ GAAP Accounting, Global Technical Accounting, Tax Accounting, Accounting Analyst. We are looking for mid-level analysts, managers & senior professionals.
Get exposed to a global, corporate GROWTH environment. Be a part of our road map to an IPO. At Chrysler at all levels of roles you gain VISIBILITY to Senior Leadership, you sit at the table and share ideas, and provide a value ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of highly engineered, complex components serving the agriculture, automotive and aftermarket customers. It offers extensive value-added services including precision maching, engineering, heat treating, assembly, tool design and finishing.
Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Leadership team to establish long range goals, and strategies. Drive the company’s financial ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Payroll Manager to manage our multi-state, multi-company payroll. Should have an extensive background in managing a payroll team and ensuring the organization is in compliance with all policies, labor laws and tax reporting.
Responsible for managing and directing the work efforts of the corporate payroll function.
1. Provides leadership and direction of the goals and objectives of the department; overseeing team operationally, balancing multiple ...
Oct 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.