Primary responsibilities (but not limited to):
- General accounting and financial reporting to parent company
- Perform general ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Reconcile and analyze inter-company activity
- Analyze Accounts and related items
- Budget analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget; review monthly forecasts
- Review tax prep pakage for parent company
- Interface with external auditors
- Monitor internal controls & processes
Food & Beverages
Finance / Accounting - Accountant
United States - Indiana - Indianapolis - Elwood
The Compensation $55k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
This position is responsible for performing various accounting and financial analysis functions, under the direction of a department manager or plant ...
Division risk Managers are the first line of defense responsible for supporting and coordinating all disciplines to include modules of operational risk and controls within their divisions. The division is retail and all the modules include but are not limited to: information security, human resources, BAS/OFAC, fraud, vendor management, business continuity, regulatory compliance, product risk, project risk and model validation. The Division Risk Manager will report to the BURM – Business Risk ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
This position will be a significant contributor to the corporate accounting team responsible for the quality, timeliness and integrity of financial reporting to executive management, Board of Directors, lenders and public equity holders.
Responsibilities will include:
§ Prepare and evaluate balance sheet and income statement information, determining variances and trends and analysis for upper management in order to make informed business decisions.
§ Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ...
The Vice President of Finance at WorkForce Software is responsible for all areas relating to accounting and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including financial reporting, bank compliance reporting, sales tax calculation and reporting, year-end audit preparation, and ...
Growing Manufacturing Company seeks senior accountant responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
1. Prepares monthly account reconciliations and provides appropriate analysis to support an audit
2. Ensures accurate and timely monthly close including all financial reporting deadlines
Asst Manager - Treasury & Credit
Treasury management area including daily cash processing, payment / deposit processing, gift cards and merchant processing. The position is also designed to directly manage the accounting aspects of the sales, credit & collections process including adherence with internal control guidelines and overseeing collection agencies, treasury service provider and merchant processing providers.
This position is accountable for collections performance and ...
Summary: Responsible for providing guidance and direction to Regional Operations leadership team to drive improved operational and financial performance. This includes a close partnership with one or more Region Managers. Relies on related experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the preparation and evaluation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts. Prepares financial analyses and presents findings and recommendation to Region ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
Internal Audit - Senior Auditor
Internal Audit Department
The Internal Audit department has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to be a part of a dynamic team that is integral to the success of Arch Distribution Company. You will have the opportunity to apply your audit experience to all areas of the growing organization.
In this highly visible position you will assist ADC management by utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach to ...
Controller will be responsible for overseeing all
Plant Accounting Operations Accounting functions for public automotive manufacturer with
multiple plants within the US. Need a strategic thinker with
strong analytical skills in addition to an extensive background with
manufacturing, cost and inventory. Candidates must possess strong leadership
skills and have the ability to drive process improvement and provide strategic
direction to the plant operations. Additionally, strong IT/ERP systems , ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
A world class services company seeks an Assistant Controller - Financial Reporting and Planning. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the hired individual will provide leadership and technical accounting expertise in the financial reporting function of the corporation (PRIVATE COMPANY - NO SEC).
- Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable ...
JOB ID: MI15474
Job Title: Director, Finance and Assistant Controller
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Aerospace/Defense (Private company with empowering senior management)
Lead all the financial activity - $250M division
Monthly forecasting and performance reporting
Annual strategic and budget planning processes
Driving process improvements resulting in annual savings and significantly improved processes and performance
Audit Project Manager - Payment Solutions/ Electronic Delivery Channels
1. Serve as auditor-in-charge for high-risk, complex audit assignments with Corporation Operations (Payment Solutions/ Electronic Delivery) focus by:
a. assuming responsibility for audit project management.
b. planning, scoping and developing the audit test plan and organizing and using resources effectively to complete assignments within budget.
c. documenting processes using narratives, flowcharts, and ...
This position is responsible for providing strategic compliance oversight for Broker-Dealer organization and its registered entities.
•Working with the Chief Compliance Officer, lead the Compliance program for each entity to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
•Ensure collaboration between the Supervision and Monitoring functions and the Surveillance and Reporting functions of the Compliance area. Work with the team to ensure ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.