Growing Manufacturing Company seeks senior accountant responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
1. Prepares monthly account reconciliations and provides appropriate analysis to support an audit
2. Ensures accurate and timely monthly close including all financial reporting deadlines
Asst Manager - Treasury & Credit
Treasury management area including daily cash processing, payment / deposit processing, gift cards and merchant processing. The position is also designed to directly manage the accounting aspects of the sales, credit & collections process including adherence with internal control guidelines and overseeing collection agencies, treasury service provider and merchant processing providers.
This position is accountable for collections performance and ...
1. Conduct internal audits and reviews on behalf of the corporation to identify risks, establish controls to mitigate risk and assess the control environment of each audit unit.
2. Conduct risk and internal control educational sessions.
3. Assist in the development of annual audit plan.
4. Lead and participate in departmental and divisional projects and on divisional committees.
5. Develop methodologies and databases for establishing performance criteria and measuring performance.
6. Identify ...
Internal Audit - Senior Auditor
Internal Audit Department
The Internal Audit department has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to be a part of a dynamic team that is integral to the success of Arch Distribution Company. You will have the opportunity to apply your audit experience to all areas of the growing organization.
In this highly visible position you will assist ADC management by utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach to ...
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will manage the Company's accounting activities, including:
OVERALL - Managing all accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS & PROCESSES- Reviewing, evaluating and implementing accounting systems, policies and procedures to provide for a more seamless automated consolidations process.
FINANCIAL REPORTING/ANALYSIS - Supervising ...
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Compliance Officer advises, developments and implements compliance programs. This includes training employees on compliance matters, reviewing, updating and writing compliance policies, and tracking and monitoring regulatory matters on behalf of the company.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Administer a comprehensive compliance program in order to identify potential areas of vulnerability ...
Accounts Receviable Specialist (Redford)
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. You will report directly to the controller and will be responsible for the full cycle from invoice creation to collection. Assure timely and accurate invoicing; prepare and submit the invoice and all necessary paperwork according to company and customer processes
Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation
Maintain customer job files
Investigate and resolve customer ...
Do you want to work for a growing retail company that has been in business for over 45 years? If so, then this is the opportunity for you. President Tuxedo is a leading provider of men’s formal wear in the Midwest. With 27 locations in three States, President Tuxedo is looking to grow into becoming a larger formal wear regional chain within the Midwest United States. This position is responsible for corporate accounting and internal reporting, with direct exposure to ...
JOB ID: MI15474
Job Title: Director, Finance and Assistant Controller
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Aerospace/Defense (Private company with empowering senior management)
Lead all the financial activity - $250M division
Monthly forecasting and performance reporting
Annual strategic and budget planning processes
Driving process improvements resulting in annual savings and significantly improved processes and performance
A world class services company seeks an Assistant Controller - Financial Reporting and Planning. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the hired individual will provide leadership and technical accounting expertise in the financial reporting function of the corporation (PRIVATE COMPANY - NO SEC).
- Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable ...
Summary: Responsible for providing guidance and direction to Regional Operations leadership team to drive improved operational and financial performance. This includes a close partnership with one or more Region Managers. Relies on related experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the preparation and evaluation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts. Prepares financial analyses and presents findings and recommendation to Region ...
Primary responsibilities (but not limited to):
- General accounting and financial reporting to parent company
- Perform general ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Reconcile and analyze inter-company activity
- Analyze Accounts and related items
- Budget analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget; review monthly forecasts
- Review tax prep pakage for parent company
- Interface with external auditors
- Monitor internal controls & processes
Mar 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.