Food & Beverages
Finance / Accounting - Accountant
United States - Indiana - Indianapolis - Elwood
The Compensation $55k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
This position is responsible for performing various accounting and financial analysis functions, under the direction of a department manager or plant ...
Part Time position is available for a privately owned company located in the Troy area.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm or 12:30 pm-5:30 pm Must be willing to work at least two Saturday (2 hours maximum ) each month.
Starting pay: $12.00 hr
-QUICKBOOK EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
-Accounts Payable and Receivable
-Ability to manage confidential Information
-Keeping organized and detailed records
-Managing calendars and appointments
-Expense report processing for ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Asst Manager - Treasury & Credit
Treasury management area including daily cash processing, payment / deposit processing, gift cards and merchant processing. The position is also designed to directly manage the accounting aspects of the sales, credit & collections process including adherence with internal control guidelines and overseeing collection agencies, treasury service provider and merchant processing providers.
This position is accountable for collections performance and ...
Our office is looking for an experienced Part–Time Book Keeper to join our small team and serve as a QuickBooks expert.
Manage accounts receivables, payables, and reconciliations using QuickBooks
• Invoicing customers
• Communicating with customers regarding billing concerns
• Assisting with weekly payroll and maintaining payroll records
• Recording income and expenses in QuickBooks
• Generating financial reports
• W2 and 1099 preparation
• Performing general office ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
Junior Financial Planner – Wealth Planning Services - Michigan
We are an independent registered investment advisory firm, located in Troy. We are a boutique firm offering comprehensive wealth management services for high net worth individuals. Our comprehensive approach includes income tax, retirement, cash flow, estate, investment, compensation, benefits, and insurance planning.
A junior financial planner has direct responsibility for supporting client relationships and assisting ...
MARKET AND FINANCE ANALYST
Reports To: President & CEO
Compensation: Salaried (Exempt)
Location: Livonia, MI
Working under the direct supervision of the President & CEO the Market and Finance Analyst is responsible for developing significant new business though strategic ...
Payroll Manager to manage our multi-state, multi-company payroll. Should have an extensive background in managing a payroll team and ensuring the organization is in compliance with all policies, labor laws and tax reporting.
Responsible for managing and directing the work efforts of the corporate payroll function.
1. Provides leadership and direction of the goals and objectives of the department; overseeing team operationally, balancing multiple ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
- Coordinating the efforts of the Payroll Administrators/Analysts
- Contacts and assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax related issues; verifies totals, responds to/resolves client questions and problems and delivers quality customer service
- Opening and closing up to three payroll cycles each month - Importing files from other systems
- Accurately keys all payroll related data necessary to process and meet deadlines
- Establishes and ...
JOB ID: MI15394
Job Title: Collections Administrator
Company: Job Chit Chat
Contacting Commercial Business Accounts for past due balances
Assisting Customers with billing, services, payments
Running the receptionist desk, assist human resources
Typing 45 wpm, 10 key, data entry
Salary: $17/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
The Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager will be responsible for managing financial due diligence engagements for middle market strategic and financial (private equity) acquirers.
External Job Description - Essential Duties/Functions
Plans and oversees the due diligence process and applies knowledge and application of the Company's standards to ensure effective and efficient delivery of quality services and products
Acts as primary contact for the duration of due diligence process ...
Jan 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.