Asst Manager - Treasury & Credit
Treasury management area including daily cash processing, payment / deposit processing, gift cards and merchant processing. The position is also designed to directly manage the accounting aspects of the sales, credit & collections process including adherence with internal control guidelines and overseeing collection agencies, treasury service provider and merchant processing providers.
This position is accountable for collections performance and ...
1. Conduct internal audits and reviews on behalf of the corporation to identify risks, establish controls to mitigate risk and assess the control environment of each audit unit.
2. Conduct risk and internal control educational sessions.
3. Assist in the development of annual audit plan.
4. Lead and participate in departmental and divisional projects and on divisional committees.
5. Develop methodologies and databases for establishing performance criteria and measuring performance.
6. Identify ...
Client Service/Sales Assistant – Financial Services Industry
If you are an experienced Client Service/Sales Assistant/Registered Sales Assistant who wants to work in a friendly, fast-paced financial services firm where you can make an immediate contribution, then do not miss this great opportunity! A well established, wealth management firm in Southfield seeks a talented and professional Client Service Associate/Sales Assistant/Registered Sales Assistant to join a fast paced team.
We are an ...
Tax Manager or a Advanced Senior Tax Professional
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and/or CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting (Big 4, large regional firm) and/or large corporate tax division.
• Large corporation tax experience required; legal entity accounting in a large consolidated corporate group preferred.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills. Some ...
- Coordinating the efforts of the Payroll Administrators/Analysts
- Contacts and assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax related issues; verifies totals, responds to/resolves client questions and problems and delivers quality customer service
- Opening and closing up to three payroll cycles each month - Importing files from other systems
- Accurately keys all payroll related data necessary to process and meet deadlines
- Establishes and ...
Payroll Manager to manage our multi-state, multi-company payroll. Should have an extensive background in managing a payroll team and ensuring the organization is in compliance with all policies, labor laws and tax reporting.
Responsible for managing and directing the work efforts of the corporate payroll function.
1. Provides leadership and direction of the goals and objectives of the department; overseeing team operationally, balancing multiple ...
Accounts Receviable Specialist (Redford)
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. You will report directly to the controller and will be responsible for the full cycle from invoice creation to collection. Assure timely and accurate invoicing; prepare and submit the invoice and all necessary paperwork according to company and customer processes
Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation
Maintain customer job files
Investigate and resolve customer ...
JOB ID: MI15394
Job Title: Collections Administrator
Company: Job Chit Chat
Contacting Commercial Business Accounts for past due balances
Assisting Customers with billing, services, payments
Running the receptionist desk, assist human resources
Typing 45 wpm, 10 key, data entry
Salary: $17/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
Apr 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Detroit is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.